Raashee Consultants renders consultancy on a wide range of issues that is related to Customs. Our right guidance enables our clients to make the most of Custom concessions and relief. Our services include:
- Advisory, compliance and litigation support services on Indian Customs.
- Handling of all kind imports clearances e.g. Normal i.e., without any concession duty, Duty Free under Advance Authorization, under Duty Free Import Authorization, under Duty Entitlement Pass Book Scheme, under EPCG Scheme, Project Import Clearance and other concessional Scheme
- Handling all kinds of export clearances, i.e. Duty Free Exports without claiming any export benefits, under Advance Authorization, under DEPB, under Duty Free Import Authorization, under Duty Drawback, Re-Export of rejected material, under EPCG Scheme.
- Scrutiny the import documents.
- Preparation of the Re-Export documents like Invoice, Packing List, Request Letter for GR Waiver.
- Submission of Request Letter for getting GR waiver to the Bank, follow up and collection of the same from the Bank.
- Filing of Shipping bill, Assessment of S/B, Clearance of goods from the Customs.
- Claiming Duty Drawback under Sec. 74 & 75 of Customs Act, 1962. Fixation of Brand Rate of DBK.
- Claiming of Refunds of EDD amount after finalization of SVB.
- Filing application for finalization of SVB by the Customs.Co-ordination and obtaining the SVB final order from the customs department.
- Assessment of provisional bill of entry and get finalized by closure of PD Bond.
- Preparation, submission and obtaining the refund of EDD amount paid from the customs department
- Advisory services relating to various aspects of custom law and applicable regulations. We cover in it the rates of duties, exemptions, valuation planning, classification assistance, assessment and warehousing.
- Assistance on the policies and procedures set down under the Export-Import (EXIM) Policy like licensing requirements. We provide the right guidance to enable our clients to make the most of various benefits available to specific entities/projects or to units in certain specified areas and concessions available under various export promotion schemes.
- Advise or assistance in enquiries and investigations initiated by the department.
- Oral and written opinion on the legal issues related to Customs Law
- Drafting and filing of reply to demand cum show cause notices issued by the department.
- Drafting and filing of appeals before the Appellate Authority/ Quasi-judicial authorities and Appellate Tribunal (CESTAT) at any bench of the Country.
- Appearance for the personal hearings before the aforesaid Authorities / Tribunals.
- Drafting, filing of petitions/appeals and representation before the High Courts and Supreme Courts in the matters of Customs.
- Advise and analysis of the existing anti-dumping proceedings.
- Preparation and filing of complaints with the Directorate General of Anti-Dumping (DGAD).
- Government/industry liaison and training