Goods and Service Tax
GST is one of the most significant fiscal reforms of independent India. GST is a tax on goods and services with comprehensive and continuous chain of set-off benefits from the Producer’s point and Service provider’s point upto the retailer level. It is essentially a tax only on value addition at each stage and a supplier at each stage is permitted to set-off through a tax credit mechanism. The experienced team of Raashee Consultants providehigh-quality services including:
- Advisory, compliance and litigation support services on GST e. CGST, SGST and IGST.
- Interpretative advice on complex tax matters
- Registering for GST
- Working out your GST.
- Making additional GST calculations.
- Filing your GST returns
- Managing changes, corrections and disagreements.
- Cancelling your GST registration
- Advise and planning for GST.
- Structuring for GST.
- Assistance in Input Tax Credit (ITC) refunds of GST.
- Assistance in compulsory audits of GST by the department.
- Advise or assistance in enquiries and investigations initiated by the department
- Oral and written opinion on the legal issues related to GST.
- Drafting and filing of reply to demand cum show cause notices issued by the department.
- Drafting and filing of appeals before the AAAR, Appellate Authority/ Quasi-judicial authorities and Appellate Tribunal at any bench of the Country.
- Appearance for the personal hearings before the aforesaid Authorities / Tribunals.
- Drafting / filing of petitions/appeals before the High Courts and Supreme Courts in the matters of GST.
- Government/industry liaison and training.